Halong - World Heritage
- Cabin Facilities
Bai Tho Junk consist of 13 junk boats offering daily and overnight on boat cruise to visit Halong bay. We are not only sell daily joining group seats for tourists but also for lease private Junks. if you and group would like to have private junks, please choose one of our junks and tell us your itineary , we will make up good price for you with hight quality of our services.
- Indoor restaurant with excellent cuisine, fresh seafood.
- Video recorder, Stereo system, Mobile phone and VHF system.
- 35 KVA e-generators are set up on boats.
- Kayak service.
- Staff are enthusiasm and professional. Very skillful in food preparation
- The cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- The following details are required at least one week prior to cruise for advance registration: client’s full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and dates permitted to stay in Vietnam.
- A val passport is required upon check in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- Insurance is not included. Clients are recommended to take their own insurance before departure.
- The following credit cards are accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
There are several Junks with different number of cabins on boats.
- 1 Junk boats with 18 cabins
- 4 Junk boats with 10 cabins each
- 3 Junk boats with 07 cabins each
- 3 Junk boats with 06 cabins each
- 1 Junk boat with 04 cabins
- 1 Junk boat with 02 cabins
All Junk boats have double or twin bedded cabins with AC, TV.
Private ensuite bathroom and proper toilet facilities with hot & cold shower.
Cabin size is 10m2.
This was a wonderful trip my highlight was our experience on the Red Dragon. The service and food were outstanding
I just wanted to thank you for your help in getting our visa on arrival and the arrangements for Halong Bay together for our trip to Vietnam. The Bai Tho 3 was great! The staff was fantastic and the crew was very nice. The food was great. I don't know what I would have changed. And I would strongly suggest the three day vs. the two day. The day out on the bay sea kayaking and cruising around was very special. I can't wait to get back to Vietnam again. Thanks again for your help.